Our one-off cleaning service is designed to deep clean your property in Reading in great detail. It is charged per hour, so it does matter how many hours you book, in order to have everything, you need cleaning, done up to a high standard. But don’t worry, once we know the size of your property, its condition and have a general idea about the tasks on you checklist, we can happily advise you on the number of hours you should pay for.
Here’s what Right Cleaners can do for you, if you book the one-time deep cleaning service:
- Vacuuming – carpets, rugs, mattresses and upholstery
- Mopping – hard floors (wood, vinyl and tiles with the right cleaning detergent)
- Removing cobwebs
- Polishing – mirrors, fixtures, appliances
- Disinfecting – bathroom accessories and features
- Dusting – furniture
- Scrubbing – tiles, splashbacks, sinks
- Wiping – light switches, skirting boards, door handles
- Washing – interior windows, frames and sills.
Please, make sure that you book enough time for the tasks at hand. Also, don’t hesitate to combine this service with something else that we offer in our wide range – exterior window cleaning, oven cleaning, deep mattress cleaning or carpet cleaning.
When is this service a good fit?
The one-off deep cleaning service is not a good fit if you’re moving out and you’ve got a security deposit at stake. But you can easily order it for the following occasions:
- You need help with your annual/biannual seasonal cleaning – hence, the service is often referred to as “spring clean”.
- You want to spruce up the property before you rent it out.
- Your intentions are to put the place on the market and you want to impress any potential buyers.
- You place needs cleaning after a crazy party.
- You’d like the house to be its best before a special occasion or celebration.
Note that the cleaners can bring all the equipment and detergents (subject to conditions) or you can decide to supply them with your own.
Request your one-off cleaning service here
To schedule your one-off cleaning service, you can either complete the online contact form on this website or give us a call. A member of our customer care team will listen carefully to your individual requirements and take note of any special requests.