Right Cleaners in Reading will assign a skilled and experienced oven cleaning technician to come and service your appliance at the arranged day. The specialist will bring his equipment and tools, as well as a sheet or a mat to protect the immediate floor area around the cooker.
The cleaning process goes as follows:
- Parts that can be removed will be soaked in a special tank, filled with a cleaning solution.
- The cleaner will scrub and clean meticulously the chamber of the oven.
- The glass door will be polished without the use of any abrasive substances or materials.
- All dismantled or removed elements will be dried out and put back in place.
- The technician will wipe clean the outside of the appliance, as well.
- Finally, the cleaning expert will turn on the oven to test that it’s working how it should.
Did you know that if you are moving out soon from your rented property, our end of tenancy cleaning service includes a deep cleaning of the oven, as well? All helps when it comes to getting your deposit back in full, right?
Why you should have your oven cleaned regularly by a professional
Well, for a start, you’ll save yourself a lot of time and elbow grease, if you leave the job to an expert.
- Cleaning your oven regularly (and who’s got the time for that?) will prolong the appliance’s life.
- You’ll taste the difference in your roast meals, of course, and delicious muffins.
- Unmaintained and greasy ovens can be a fire hazard.
- Underperforming appliances, due to burnt food deposits and fat, can hike up your bills.
- Don’t wonder why your kitchen is filled with strange odours, or worse – billows of smoke.
- DIY oven cleaning often involves the use of toxic chemicals – don’t risk your lungs and health.
So, depending on your cooking habits and the size of your household, consider cleaning your oven at least 2-3 times a year.
Book conveniently and fast your oven cleaning service
Use the provided form online to schedule a professional and detailed oven cleaning service with us! Or feel free to speak to one of our helpful customer service advisors over the phone. It’s that simple! They’ll assign an experienced technician to the job and answer any of your queries to the best of their abilities.