If you’re moving out from your rental property in Reading any time soon and worry about your security deposit, then why not let Right Cleaners to help you with the cleaning of your place? You can impress your landlord by presenting the house or flat in immaculate clean condition with our assistance.
Here’s what you’ll get when you book our end of tenancy cleaning service:
- All rooms will be thoroughly cleaned – vacuuming and mopping of carpeting and respectively, hard floors is included;
- Furniture – dusting and polishing, as well as vacuuming any upholstered furniture is part of the service;
- Bathroom and kitchen – will be thoroughly sanitised;
- Appliances – will be wiped clean, where deep cleaning of the oven is included in the price;
- – Interior windows can be washed, upon request.
- This is not an hourly-based service. The cleaners will stay as long as it’s needed.
- We provide all the equipment and detergents.
- We’ll send a team of cleaners if the property is large.
- The cleaners are trained to follow special move-out cleaning checklists, which have been approved by agencies in the industry.
- If you’ve rented an unfurnished property, the end of tenancy cleaning service can take place after you’ve moved out all your furniture.
- For furnished properties, make sure to defrost the fridge and remove any personal belongings.
Additional cleaning services and specific requests
You may decide to order other services from our list to really make sure that you get your deposit back in full. Be it exterior window cleaning, mattress cleaning or deep carpet cleaning, feel free to request our assistance. In addition, you can specify further, when booking the end of tenancy cleaning service, whether there are any particular areas that need special attention. These could be a badly stained wall or tiled surfaces in the bathroom that have accumulated limescale or gone mouldy, for instance.
Here’s how to book your end of tenancy cleaning service
Just fill in the booking form on this website to schedule your end of tenancy cleaning appointment and we’ll shortly get in touch with you to discuss your requirements. Or you can call us over the phone and speak to one of our professional customer service agents, who will assist you with your query.